Redrock manufactures a very broad range of blockcutters. The Redrock blockcutters can be divided into the following models:
Alligator and Telegator series with tines
- Alligator – 85 series
- Alligator – 130 series
- Telegator – 100 series
All Round series with closed bottom
- All Round – 85 series
- All Round – 100 series
- All Round – 130 series
Redrock silage blockcutter model indication
These model indicators specify that the 85-series has a jaw opening of 85 cm, the 100-series a jaw opening of 100 cm and the 130-series a jaw opening of 130 cm. All above-mentioned models are available in different working widths. Thanks to a broad range of silage blockcutters, you will always find the one that suits your company’s needs best.
For more information, please click on a photo below:
Most Alligator and Telegator blockcutter models can be fitted with loader masts. This enables the use of the blockcutters via a tractor’s three point linkage (“Quick Attach”) system. For the above-mentioned models a number of accessories is also available. This includes different kinds of attachments, hydraulic elements and so on. These options are explained in more detail in the section “accessories for silage blockcutters”.
All Redrock silage blockcutter models are characterised by the following features:
- All blades of the cutting shield are bolted on
- The corner points are bolted on
- The main hinge pins are adjustable, the pins of the 85- and 100-series have a diameter of 45 mm, the 130-series even a 60 mm diameter
- The side plates of the cutting shields are 15 mm thick
- The 85- and 130-series Alligator models are equipped with a special side guide for the cutting shield for additional stability during the cutting process
- All models with tines are equipped with heavy duty tines with the outer rounded tines having a diameter of 50 mm.